My name is Amanda Weiss, I am a full-time freelance graphic designer who recently relocated to Detroit, MI. I have a strong interest in print design, brand identity, lettering, and custom typography. In my spare time, I dream of getting my first pet and try my best not to kill my house plants.
If you would like to get in touch, please email me (above) or use the form below.
- One time Michael Bierut retweeted my face
- Discussed book cover design one-on-one with Jhumpa Lahiri concerning perspectives from the author and the cover designer's point of view
- Featured on Casual Optimist's "52 Women Book Cover Designers"
- Selected cover entries in the 2017 AAUP Book Jacket and Journal Show
- Selected entries in the 2016 New York Book Show
- Selected entries in the 2015 New York Book Show
- Selected cover entries in the 2015 AAUP Book Jacket and Journal Show