My name is Amanda Weiss, I am a full-time Book Designer at Princeton University Press and a part-time graphic design freelancer. I have a strong interest in print design, brand identity, lettering, and custom typography. In my spare time, I dream of getting my first pet and try my best not to kill my house plants.
If you would like to get in touch, please email me at email@example.com or use the form below.
- One time Micheal Bierut retweeted my face
- Discussed book cover design one-on-one with Jhumpa Lahiri concerning perspectives from the author and the cover designer's point of view
- Featured on Casual Optimist's "52 Women Book Cover Designers"
- Selected cover entries in the 2017 AAUP Book Jacket and Journal Show
- Selected entries in the 2016 New York Book Show
- Selected entries in the 2015 New York Book Show
- Selected cover entries in the 2015 AAUP Book Jacket and Journal Show