- Selected cover and book entries in the 2018 AUPresses Book, Jacket and Journal Show
- Featured on Spine Magazine for the cover process behind Béyonce in Formation "Words from the Weiss: Part 1"
- Featured on Spine Magazine for the cover process behind Woke Gaming "Words from the Weiss: Part 2"
- Featured on Casual Optimist's "Notable Book
Covers of 2017"
- Featured on LitHub's "64 Best Book Covers of 2017" (Thanks Milan Bozic!)
- One time Michael Bierut retweeted my face
- Discussed book cover design one-on-one with Jhumpa Lahiri concerning perspectives from the author and the cover designer's point of view
- Featured on Casual Optimist's "52 Women Book Cover Designers"
- Selected cover entries in the 2017 AAUP Book
Jacket and Journal Show
- Selected entries in the 30th Annual New York Book Show
- Selected entries in the 29th Annual New York Book Show
- Selected cover entries in the 2015 AAUP Book Jacket and Journal Show
My name is Amanda Weiss, I am a full-time freelance graphic designer who recently relocated to Detroit, MI. I have a strong interest in print design, brand identity, lettering, and custom typography. In my spare time, I cater to our two cats and my growing collection of house plants.
If you would like to get in touch, please email me (above) or use the form below.