My name is Amanda Weiss.
I am a full-time Book Designer at Princeton University Press and a part-time freelancer.
I have a strong interest in print design, brand identity, lettering, and custom typography.
In my spare time, I dream of getting my first pet, live off of coffee and try my best not to kill my house plants.
If you would like to get in touch, please email me at email@example.com or use the form on the right hand side.
- One time Micheal Bierut retweeted my face
- Was able to discuss book cover design one-on-one with Jhumpa Lahiri regarding the perspective from an author and a book designer
- Selected cover entries in the 2017 AAUP Book Jacket and Journal Show
- Featured on Casual Optimist's "52 Women Book Cover Designers"
- Selected cover entries in the 2016 New York Book Show
- Selected cover entries in the 2015 New York Book Show
- Selected cover entries in the 2015 AAUP Book Jacket and Journal Show